SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am still in the progress of connecting my track to the software via Arduino and it seems pretty straight forward. Does the software have an on screen christmas tree or does one need to be connected to the software? I have not got to the point of actually trying to run the software.

Lloyd

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
The information is probably in my brain and on the forums. I'm not sure how much documentation there is. Assuming you're using single color analog leds, then you basically wire one pin to ground and the other to a pin on the arduino. You do this for every led in your tree and then you configure RC so it knows what each pins purpose is.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dave - this is where I get lost. I understand using a pin for each led and connecting them up. Where do I do to configure the pins on ARD. I loaded up the APP and opened it up and where you can select the ARD it did nothing. I was expecting it to display the pin out. I will try it again .

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Questions

#1 When looking at the default pin out for the ARD I noticed a PRE-STAGE, a STAGE and a START. Do you really need to install a START?

#2 Is it possible to printout the bracket results showing the left side and right side ( Brackets ) ?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
DRC requires a start and finish line. That's all. You don't need to setup the stage and pre-stage sensors, but can if you want.

I think the main race screen has a print option but I'm not sure if that's on the bracket screen. Currently your best option would probably be to print screen it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts