SlotForum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Mattel did a plastic bodied evo of some kind in 1/64th, as part of a 'diecast' WRC range that also included a focus and a scooby.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Julian, they are some awesome looking cars. Never really thought that some of the most lovely looking & iconic cars would be Lancia's.

·
Registered
431 Posts
montoya
mice thow that evo is it is the rong one i think that is a 7 our a 8
the one i wont is the 5
but mice find do thay fit the tyco wid body cars ?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
They don't fit any slot car chassis as they come, you would need to make clips.

As Julian says Jim K has the cars converted to slots. He will be at NSR come January.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm fortunate in that I've managed to convert several on my wish list from RC cars (Lamborghini Gallardo and Bugatti Veyron).

I'd love a Pagani Zonda or a Tesla (which would be quite appropriate for a slot car).

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 6 Jul 2011, 19:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They don't fit any slot car chassis as they come, you would need to make clips.

As Julian says Jim K has the cars converted to slots. He will be at NSR come January.

I'll probably see Jim before then, if I do I'll ask him if he still has them.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'd like to see a few Panthers. The Lima, Solo and maybe a J72 as well. But there aren't even die-casts of them so not much hope.

·
Registered
423 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 6 Jul 2011, 11:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Brabham BT50 for Mega-G MG17

Deane, I'm with ya on that one. Sweet car!

Todd

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
The BT50 has always been my favourite car from that period, closely followed by the Ligier JS11/15. With our Mega-Gs not allowed to run with front wings beyond a certain width, these cars would be perfect as they don't have any

·
Registered
730 Posts
Diesel, I love the conversions you do and have to say your F40 was beautiful on Sunday.

Deane has already chosen mine so from the same era I would like to see a 1982 Ferrari, Andretti @ Monza would be nice complete with Gilles tributes painted on the treck.....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (marctownsend @ 25 Jul 2011, 20:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Diesel, I love the conversions you do and have to say your F40 was beautiful on Sunday.

Deane has already chosen mine so from the same era I would like to see a 1982 Ferrari, Andretti @ Monza would be nice complete with Gilles tributes painted on the treck.....

C'mon Diesel show a pictures of your F40 as I couldn't get to the event.

Lee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts