SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Ok, here's the latest: Finished up the turf on the front straight and curve. Patched and cracked the pavement on the front straight, and got about 1/3 of the way on the pinstriping before I ran out.

Still to do: Awaiting another 50 trees from Architrees to plant, get more pinstriping, and finish the infield, structures, blah, blah, blah.

The only concern I have is the pinstriping...we'll see if it stays on. It seems to have a mind of its' own right now.

Nice day tomorrow, going to drive the Vette to work with the top off and enjoy the day out of the basement :evil

Enjoy!

Oh, and I'm an idiot for not putting the title in the post.

·
Registered
386 Posts
David, Looks great! You only have a little more Sculptamold left to do. You could probably finish that little section in your sleep.
Quit slackin and finish it off!

Seriously though, you have really done a awesome job on everything.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I love the repaired road surface effect!

Got a name for the track yet?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Superb track and I love the way you've bordered the layout with sculptured hills. Have you thought about tacking a sky backing board around the edge behind the hills too? It's just a thought but I think it might make a nice extra finishing touch.

Incidentally Swiss, I believe it's called the Palmer Divide Raceway.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
So it is johnp !!

I couldn't for the life of me remember a name this morning but it jumps right back as soon as I read your reply..

·
Registered
420 Posts
lovely track - nice colourscheme and shapes...
but where is the snow?

//peter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts