SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Damien Straw
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I though I'd better check before I buy stock for my track. Can you drive the pit lane pieces backwards? I plan to use some pit track for on ramps for stricken cars. I have four in the plan so I was going to use two packs. I thought I better check though that you can go through an entry piece the wrong way first. Can you? Does the flipper just align itself accordingly?

Cheers,
Damo.

·
Damien Straw
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, thank you. I thought so but yoU how often when you don't ask and you find out later on that you should have! Looks like a really good option for non track call races to have the reversed pit pieces.

Cheers,
Damo.

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
Damo, I hope you have some really tricky track between the on ramp and the rejoin point. You don't want these trigger happy crashers rejoining at full throttle!
Show us some pics when you've done the track.

·
Registered
239 Posts
To take extend the concept of on ramps to curves, you could use an in to out CLC with the outer lane being made with 2 single lane curves. If you have 2x#3 curves as a lead into the in to out CLC the you could put a #2 on the inside of the #3's to give the merge track some length. Just a thought

·
Greg Gaub
14,670 Posts
No matter the geometry of the entry, people will need to watch the track as they enter, in order to prevent crashes, just like they have to when exiting the pit lane, or using any lane changer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts