SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cryer--- It would be great if you could make the 2013 nats. The drop-ins and the unlimiteds will be run as well as other classes again. It will be Awesome!

·
Registered
431 Posts
QUOTE (neorules @ 8 Jul 2012, 03:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cryer--- It would be great if you could make the 2013 nats. The drop-ins and the unlimiteds will be run as well as other classes again. It will be Awesome!

Dates and venues for these ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cryer--- the vote for the venue has not been taken yet-- it will be determined by Sept. The race is held in June each yr. Date and place will be posted well in advance. If you can make it, I and others will help you, if you need it. We all have extra cars for all classes.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I should be ok for cars as I have a full blown drop in neo car it has neo traction nags / polly force motor mags level 25 I think and a 33 wind arm in it will ball races all in a g3r stiff pined chassis

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
their superfast!!!!. i played with HO for a while, but my reactions on the trigger[fast] coudn,t match the blurs. so i moved it up to 1/32-1/24 scale where my reactions matched the cars. and at least i could see the actual cars, not talking about eurosport and wing cars, they dont hold my interest either. too quick to see and react to. john

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cryer--- The neo motor magnets in the G3 super stiff chassis help with downforce and motor torque. I think they are $50 for a set. We have a rule that power at the Nats will be between 18 and 19.4v I think, it should be listed in the rules section on the HOPRA website. Amps are usually minimum of 20-30.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts