SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I've been looking into the DS lap count/timer products. The "pro" version has 10 race modes including "F1, etc." Does anyone use those different modes...and what are they anyway?

Thanks

Maltese

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jexy1,

Like you, there seems to be NO information available on the features of the system. I see the features as part of the actual boxes as the buttons are on the boxes for race mode, etc. I have never seen related PC software.

There are enough folks out there who want to sell the software, but, I cannot seem to be able to reach any particular human or site which lays out the features of the software and/or what the addon are and do.

I wonder why we don't hear of more complaints in this area? And NO one seems to have it or care to point me/us to a .PDF or say what buttons are on the darn thing, etc.

It is RATHER odd, don't you think?

-Maltese

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here you have a link to the DS200 instructions.

PDF

I think there is no available PC software for this lap counter, although It has a port for connecting PC. Maybe in the future ...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes, there is a software for the DS200pro lap counter, I don't remember its name, maybe "Winslot" or so. You can download the restricted version from Cric-Crac... or buy the full program.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts