SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to get into club racing (slowly) and have got a DS Pro Speed 3 controller which with its variability of adjustments will be (I hope) helpful for me as a beginner.

It would be even more useful if I could somehow "jury-rig" it in to my Scaley Sport home track(s). I have the standard scaley power supply that normally plugs into the powerbase unit.

Any ideas? Wiring diagram?

Phil.

·
Rich Dumas
3,672 Posts
DS has an adapter (DS-0091) to go from their controller, which I gather uses bananna plugs, to a Scalextric type connection. They say that their controllers use standard polarity, but by that I believe that they mean the standard polarity that is used with all 1/32nd plastic tracks. People that wire their own tracks usually use a different scheme and I don't think the DS controller will work with that.

·
Registered
161 Posts
QUOTE (RichD @ 30 May 2012, 14:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>DS has an adapter (DS-0091) to go from their controller, which I gather uses bananna plugs, to a Scalextric type connection. They say that their controllers use standard polarity, but by that I believe that they mean the standard polarity that is used with all 1/32nd plastic tracks. People that wire their own tracks usually use a different scheme and I don't think the DS controller will work with that.
can you explain about polarity please?

we always use the poliarity as printed on parma boxes..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts