SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
...nice report - if you've the time to drop in tonight, I'll show you the etched pars, the cage, mirrors ans others. Need time to finish the first car

About assistance for ordering this car - no problem - there are orders from all over the world...

· Registered
778 Posts
...you should not sell it immediately on e-bay - but as it can't be prevented, the only protection is that sellers won't get any further DSCF-cars - so if someone is looking for the quick buck he can do it - once

I've refused 34 orders from people which have sold the first DSCF-car - for 270 to 562€ - on ebay. They are angry about me now - but I'm not willing to invest my money for the community and others make money out of it. This is a non-profit project - as always with DSCF-cars - and I'm happy to get my investments back one day - so please understand this policy.

· Registered
778 Posts
Ice, the production is running - just some more days and the first cars are delivered! Hope, we've no further problems - fixed a lot till we reached the stage of production...
I'll announce it here when we're ready for shipping the cars - and I'll mail you which kind of decals I need - maybe some from the ETCC for other liveries of the Volvo.

· Registered
778 Posts
Mark,
no problems - I'm here in teh forum to answer questions.
The kit is complete - resine body and spoiler, vac formed windows, resine full insert, photo etched gas caps, grill and whipers - including spares if lost whilst racing, complete running Ninco-anglewinder-chassis with NC2 and wheels, roll-cage, mirrors out of white metal, full Ninco driver, 8-colour screen printed decals - everything you need to build a running slotcar except glue and paint. A CD whith further instructions, pictures and information about this specific car will be added to the kit, the first 20 who ordered this kit will get a A0-poster of the car signed by all the drivers in addition as a gift.
unpainted kit is 80€ plus shipping
painted kit - silver painting only, no decals - is 95€ plus shipping.
Shipping costs to UK have to be verified - should be around 10€ incl. packing.
If you're placing an order there is a downpayment of 40€ to prevent that there are dummy-orders and I've to run after the money - happened with DSCF-cars before.
More information is available here - but it's in German only. Use Google / Altavista for tanslation - for specific words leo is an excellent help.

..order one and have fun!

· Registered
778 Posts

Just a sample picture how the real car looks - and what kind of information is supplied with the kit.
Sorry, you did not qualify for a poster - but I'll look what's possible - as I know these guys and will meet them from time to time it should be possible. Any special wishes for a custom devotement?

No excuse for not phoning - I just sat in front of the phone the whole night, waiting for your call

About your exhaust manifold - you're talking about your car I hope
- with such a low mileage it should not happen - passed 160k last week and still no problem with my Mitsi

· Registered
778 Posts
Mark,
you're not a pain. First of all you should place an order on teh mentioned DSCF-Volvo-page - got to Modell => Bestellung.
Fill out all teh datas - name, adress etc. and add your e-mail-adress after mentioning if you want to get a painted (lackiert) or unpainted (unlackiert) model. Then you'll recieve a mail out of an automated process with further instructions. You might pay via bank-transfer -it's easy, all account information is placed on the orde page and repeated in the mail. If you have really NO chance to do that - and that's the fact for US-habitants - then we'll do sometithing special. But for UK it's working as described - and the cost for money transfer ist not extraordinary high.
Hope, this helped a little... otherwise, just ask more - as far as my language knowledge leads I'll try to help...

· Registered
778 Posts
...no problem Mark,
best will be, that Swiss is publishing an english how-to-build-a-DSCF-Volvo tutorial here in Slotforum. as he lives just 5 Minutes away from me and he's an experienced builder this should not be a problem for him

Confirmation should be on the way.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.