SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Here`s my sixth car from the excellent Kyosho DSlot43.
The Lamborghini Murcielago.This one has a lovely pearlescent yellow finish. My photo`s really don`t do enough justice to the beautiful colour..
The car has rubberised mirrors so they won`t snap off during heavy racing.
It sits perfectly on the track.
Again the car performed brilliantly (straight ot the box,no mods) on both my Classic Scalextric & Jouef track.
I got this car for just under £20 from www.dslot43.co.uk. You can`t get vexed at that price!
I`m really looking forward to the next releases from DSlot.
Cheers,
Kev

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
QUOTE (pfuetze @ 23 May 2012, 20:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Lambo is nice! For my feelings, the nose could be lower, but this maybe personal.

Peter, You are right the way Kyosho puts the front body clip in the nose makes it a bit awkward on some of these to get the nose down, suitably. What they need to do (and as I have suggested) is to remove the clip in the nose ( which is likely to get damaged anyway after multiple front impacts) and go to a system of side only clamps. (like HO cars use)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
They already got sideclips, so why don´t use them? This strange front hinge mechanism - not for me. Sideclips would be the way to go, you´re right, Kevin!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The body attachment system is a carry over from D-nano and I did not feel it made sense on those either! Part of the problem with d-nano was/is it's just to fiddley! Basically a scaled down Mini-Z. Unfortunately what makes sense in 1/24 or 1/28 scale does not necessarily make sense @ 1/43 scale!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Nice Lambo´s Mudchukka!
the Porsche wheels look great on the Lambo, but has been your reason for changing them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts