SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I refuse to believe that I'm the only one that's done this. So come on folks, let's have your General Lee stunt vids & pix please.

Here's a few warm up jumps to get the thread started:

More to come.
Cheers,
Richard

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another one

...and yes, that last one landed in the slot!

Cheers
Richard

·
Mike
629 Posts
Madness strike in surrey, I bet you will still be able to sell it on ebay as slightly used

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Richard,

Love the jumping action, I don't have a Dukes of Hazzard car but I do have a teenage son who put this Slot Car Jumping video together a while ago.

Cheers

Phil

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Phil, your teenage son desperately needs a General Lee. If you leave now you might still catch the shops before they close.
Quick!

Richard

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Richard,

I agree General Lee is needed especially when it nails the landings so well, however a bit late for the shops right now "down under" may have to wait for tomorrow.

Although the poor old F1's haven't been the same since that video was taken so I hope the "Lee" holds up a bit better.

Cheers

Phil

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jumping two Beetles:

2nd jump still makes me laugh... landed in the slot!

Cheers
Richard

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
Topping thread Richard!

The morons at NERCS decided to set up a jump last night with calamatous results....

The Dukes in action

I was taking this pic of the new Scaley Audi R8 when some idiot decided to launch their Starskey & Hutch car into it! You can see the Starskey car rolling off the ramp just prior to impact...

Cheers,
Kev

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's lovely. The geezer in the grey suit has spilt his tray of drinks.
If you'd parked the R8 a bit closer to the ramp they might just have cleared it. Now that would have been a picture!
Richard

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great last picture ! I especially like the way the two mechanics in the white overalls are doing the Duck and Run in anticipation of the impending doom ! You can almost hear the cries of " INCOMING........! "

I hope the Audi didn't suffer too much..........

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Three Beetles, but from a more dynamic, exciting angle:

Cheers,
Richard

·
Greg Gaub
15,141 Posts
You need to take your favorite jump shots and put them to the DoH theme song with bunches of "YeeeHawww!" and horn-tune sound effects.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thats awsome chaps........ yours are even better than the awful models used on the series

Have you ordered your spare floorpans yet

·
Mike
629 Posts
I am so glad that there are other complete nutters on this forum I thought that i was the only one who did'nt mind that his cars were in a used state, i have just bought a new austin healey body on epay as the amount of filler /epoxy /superglue/ glued in guide /etc in my 35 year old one has decided that enough is enough !!!!
Another thread that you can have is if you twist the jump track slightly (experiment) you can do barrel rolls. Lets see that on video
Mike

1 - 20 of 154 Posts