SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always thought the Dunlop inserts available from BWA were excellent and of course they are no longer available. I did not purchase dpozens of them when we all had the chance so I am now looking for something of equal quality. I prefer non metal but have no idea what metal ones are available in good quality. What are the inserts from Pendle like? Are there any others to choose from? Thanks one and all for your timne!
Howard

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Hi howard
I can do some for you as well .2 different sizes ,£1 perset of 4

Cheers tony

·
Peter Seager-Thomas
1,214 Posts
I would suggest that by far the best Dunlop wheels are the Auto Art ones fitted to the D Type Jaguar. Perhaps I should say, 'the best I have seen'?

As with so many RTR cars, these are let down by the RH wheel nuts fitted to both sides. Such a pity, as they are superb.

The Scaley D Type wheels do have handed nuts.

I do not know if either is to be bought as a spare. This was certainly not the case 6 months ago.

Peter

·
Registered
600 Posts
The scaley ones look good, but, are nowhere near round. I have removed the ones that came on my D Type and fitted aluminium wheels. I now plan to turn the scaley ones down to use as inserts.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
yes you can obtain separate parts and these wheels are certainly available .
I bought many wire photoetched Jaguar C wheels , contacting Auto Art directly.
If anyone want to have the private Email of my contact , please feel free to ask and I'll give it by private mail on Slotforum .

best regards .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts