SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
Sure does Fergy and the taxes (IF I read this correctly) are being levied in the UK BY the Brits to try and limit USA imports and make them tow the line so lets not turn this into a race war huh?

We already have Native American Indian Slot cars anyway don't we?

They are called Mustangs!

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
QUOTE When I send a car to you for the small car proxy race, how should it be declared? I was just going to call it a gift and value it at a dollar or something like that. Perhaps I should be up front with the shipper and tell them it's on loan

Good question! does anyone know anyone in Customs who could answer this question of goods being sent to other Countries for a short duration and then returned?

As for Bought goods from shop or private, you should just be honest! It really isn't worth the hassle if Customs decide to check up and they do AND they DO check Ebay and are more than a little aware of what goes on there.

Not only will you risk losing the goods but then you still have to pay the costs and the tax AND the fine that you BOTH (seller and buyer) stand to get.

Your choice but you should think about it and definately NOT start a discussion here on how to get past these things

Sorry this isn't Swissracer in boring fart mode it is me in sensible mode.

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
QUOTE there is nothing to stop them printing off a large batch to distribute to stockists in the USA to enable them to include a certificate with any sales to Europe.

Except I doubt very much that they approve of or want to encourage people buying at the cheapest place possible a cost to their local Distributors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.