SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...MEBWA%3AIT&rd=1 i think it is anyway it will be kept on a shelf with my gaugemaster series

couldent believe my luck when i wasen't outbid i was actually considering purchasing one today from my local fly stockist in manchester who is selling one for £150 which i think is not too overpriced considering the rarity of this model let me know what u guys think

p.s if some one wants to know where they can get the one mentioned above i can supply you with the location etc.

·
Julius Wilkko
935 Posts
Hi PAULH,

Either you were lucky or FLY price bubble is bursting. There may be many collectors who are very frustrated seeing many "Special Edition" cars being sold at greatly reduced price. "Paginas Amarillas" PA1-6 is great example how value of the car is suddenly reduced about 50%. Once £40-50 car can be purchased for £20. If you have 30 such over-priced cars in your collection and you calculate that you could have saved hundreds of pounds just by waiting, you just begin to wonder is it worth it.

Foot Locker Viper is really beautiful car - congratulations !

Julius

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know the feeling - Easter Sunday and Monday seemed to be very quiet on Ebay, and both myself and the missus picked up bargains from the bits that we collect.

Maybe the warmer weather is encouraging people to stay outside, and not sat infront of a computer??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts