SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

After watching many others do such a great job routing their own tracks, I thought it was time to do my own. I wanted it tobe 3 lanes, routed with braid, it had to have a long straight and a squeeze section. I've just painted the track with Ferrodor and will be laying the braid over the next week or so.

Hope you like the pics.

Dave

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK guys, the blue lane has been finished and all three lanes are working. I still have to wire up the 3 driver stations but this will be done over the next week or so. But for now it is just fun to fang around and have some fun on my new track.

I'll also need to install some barriers in the near future as some cars have been on a nice trip to the floor

I said I was going to take some photos but I thought I'd go one better and take a small video. It's not very exciting but it shows the track. The car is an SCX Peugeot 206 and my wife is driving (slowly) but you get the idea. The video is 22 sec. in length and if you have dial-up (like me
) it may take a little while to load.

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Eagle Ridge

Thanks to:
Putfile
for my free video listing

I'll take some photos once I start organising the scenary.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.