SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
This will serve as the thread for Round 2 of the EAHORC 2011/12 National HO championship. A race report will appear here as well as links to Photos and result sheets, for now the thread will serve as an advert for the race.

When: October 2nd - 10:00am start, doors open 9:15am
Where: Four Lane Black Top (FLBT), Church Cottage, Silverless Street, Marlborough SN8 1JQ

(Not the venue we raced in last time)

Check out eahorc.com for directions including GPS coordinates for sat-navs, these will be added soon.

Please let me know if you plan to attend. Even if you already have, If you know what class you will be racing PM, or which F1 chassis AM, include that too...

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Confirmed entries:

Marc Townsend
Henry Townsend
Louis Townsend
Deane Walpole
Clive Harland
Paul Whorton
Andy Whorton
Rob Lees
David Hannington
Craig Homewood
Paul Homewood
Neil Lover
Marcus Lover
Robin Cornwall

In addition there are about 10 'maybes'.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'll be there hoping to qualify better than at Yelling..........

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool Lee. It was good to meet you and I was so pleased to see you right in the thick of things.

Hopefully there will be some car pools coming out of Cambs/Beds and Sussex

·
Registered
437 Posts
Deane,

I'm hoping to be there, I will confirm soon as I can. Mega-G in the am, not sure pm class yet.

Jim

·
Registered
730 Posts
Jim and Lee that's great news, really hope you can both make it. Robin Clark (dragrap) said he intended to come in the pub last night and he was driving so it wasn't the ale talking.

BTW jim the pro mood PM is on its way but it's a complicated thing to describe.

Oh and I WILL be pro modding in the afternoon this time if it runs.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Marc, did I hear you mention at Yelling that the parking is a little tricky at the venue? where's the best place to park up when we get there?

cheers
Paul

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yes there is no parking outside the venue just two long yellow lines. Park in the town centre/market place and wander up the hill to the left of the town hall and take the next right into silverless street. You can practice this on google.

If you are popping in on sat that's a bit more tricky you will just have to find a pay and display but it's not easy, Sundays are cool though and also free!!

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Andy.

Can everyone check the Mega-Gs to make sure the front axle is not beyond the legal limit. If you have wheel masks fitted this is especially true.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is cool Jon - we feared you were done with HO.

Pro-Mod is going to be off the chain.

Are you up for the 6hr in June next year btw?

·
Registered
431 Posts
yes i will be there if some one will let me in there team as i dont have one
i have just sold my martech f1 and one of my pro mods but i have one martech f1 left i can race and i have 6 more pro mods i can run so hopfaly i can put up a fight for the top 3

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Have you folded the 'club' in your garage?

I hope you stick with us, the last 3 weeks have been weird - at one point it looked as if the three keenest men in HO (You, Mart and Gareth) had all gone walkies...

1 - 20 of 208 Posts