SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts

This will serve as the thread for Round 9 of the EAHORC 2011/12 National HO championship. A race report will appear here as well as links to Photos and result sheets, for now the thread will serve as an advert for the race.

When: June 3rd- 10:00am start, doors open 9:00am
Where: London HO Racing Club, Churchfields Play & Resource Centre, Churchfields, Great Cambridge Road (southbound A10), near Harrow Drive, London, N9 9NQ

Full directions and links to local hotels etc are on www.eahorc.com in the schedule section. Come down the A10 heading south and turn into the unmarked road immediately after Harrow Drive

Inital entry:

Lee Henderson
Lee Taylor
Paul Homewood
David Hannington
Andy Player
Deane Walpole
Craig Homewood
Al Wood
Clive Harland
Marc Townsend
Jim Easton
Rob Lees
John Ovens
Andy Whorton
Paul Whorton
Tony Molloy
Mike Dadson
Julian Allard
Roy Masters
Paul Roach

Please let me know if you intend to attend. Bear in mind it is the Jubilee holiday weekend.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Currently a maybe, as it's close to my daughter's birthday, and won't be able to say definitely until nearer the date - which doesn't help Deane much.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Deane,

I will be attending the Edmo round. Got the all clear from SWMBO. Might be a little hung over though as my sister is getting married the day before.

Jim

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
He could always use Elizabeth My Dear by the Stone Roses although trying to fit a days racing into a one minute song could be a challenge. And to make it exciting against an acoustic guitar!

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Latest entry list

Lee Taylor
Paul Homewood
David Hannington
Andy Player
Deane Walpole
Craig Homewood
Lee Henderson
Al Wood
Clive Harland
Marc Townsend
Jim Easton
Paul Rose
Rob Lees
John Ovens
Andy Whorton
Paul Whorton
Tony Molloy
Mike Dadson
Julian Allard
Roy Masters
Paul Roach

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
A few showdowns for Edmo:

Andy W needs 'about' 295 (a first and second) to Clinch the E-Cup, if he attends
He needs to finish in the top 8 in open wheel to clinch Prem grade
Craig needs 'about' a top six finish in Pro-Mod to clinch that title

The 'about' is because bonus points are awarded for participation levels.

LMP1, Main grade, promotion to Prem grade and demotion to Main Grade will only be decided at Worthing on July 1st.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
After Sunday think stick with mega g as felt happy with it for OW and be NASCAR in PM hopefully improve on my third from last time out.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Latest entry list:

David Hannington
Paul Whorton
Lee Henderson

Clive Harland
Marc Townsend
Deane Walpole
Andy Player
Craig Homewood

Rob Lees
Andy Whorton
Paul Rose

John Ovens
Julian Allard
Lee Taylor
Paul Homewood
Al Wood

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm putting this here as I don't think swap or sell threads are allowed outside the swap zone and I'm not a Plus member.

I have a couple of duplicate cars and I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for cars I don't have? They're common cars so not high in value although I do have a Tomy Peugeot 205 mint in box which is worth a bit more.

Anyway I have a couple of AFX Ferrari Testarossas, Van-k Nascar, Williams Honda Turbo and blue/white AFX Turbo indy car surplus to requirements.

I'm interested in Tomy Porsche 959s (except the black one), the Arrow blue/yellow Nascar and some of the other Nascars.

So if you fancy a swap, let me know! I may have more duplicates. will check when I'm home.

P.s. Anyone with any Johnny Lightning T-Jet Chevy Vegas in any colour other than purple, I have 3 spare purple ones. Brand new and never run and complete with their display cases.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts