SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
3,814 Posts
Well done to all the winners today, but particularly to John O, Deane and Dave H who put together a great track for us to race on.

Yeah, it was one of those days. A bit of bad luck is moderately annoying if you're having an average day (and I have a lot of those).

But having two great cars and putting myself in a position to run with Andy W in OW and Mart in Pro-mod made the bad luck particularly annoying. Apologies for freely expressing that annoyance

Looks like some good pics and video footage. And I think I have found a soundtrack to entertain both Roundheads and Cavaliers.

· Premium Member
3,814 Posts
OW incident - forget the track call, should it have been a restart? That was a handy 6 second lead I had in the bag after the other 3 had a poor start to the race.

In my afternoon final, it was other cars riding in my lane, twice. I was riding the lane I had chosen.

Two neo pro-mods on one lane with 1.2amps and both stop dead. At pro-mod speeds, it takes me quite a few moments to realise my car is not where it should be and quite a few more to locate it. Again, in a pro-mod race, that's a fair distance lost in a close race. The marshals, to give them credit, sorted things as quickly as they could. As a driver, I tend not to make track calls and, after some of the races on Sunday, I can appreciate why marshals preferred to keep the race flowing.

On the other hand, the two subsequent offs I had were entirely my fault. Without them it would have been even closer. I did enjoy the chase in that last 60 seconds and I really thought I'd pipped Mart at the end

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.