SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,537 Posts
He could always use Elizabeth My Dear by the Stone Roses although trying to fit a days racing into a one minute song could be a challenge. And to make it exciting against an acoustic guitar!

· Registered
2,537 Posts
I'm putting this here as I don't think swap or sell threads are allowed outside the swap zone and I'm not a Plus member.

I have a couple of duplicate cars and I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for cars I don't have? They're common cars so not high in value although I do have a Tomy Peugeot 205 mint in box which is worth a bit more.

Anyway I have a couple of AFX Ferrari Testarossas, Van-k Nascar, Williams Honda Turbo and blue/white AFX Turbo indy car surplus to requirements.

I'm interested in Tomy Porsche 959s (except the black one), the Arrow blue/yellow Nascar and some of the other Nascars.

So if you fancy a swap, let me know! I may have more duplicates. will check when I'm home.

P.s. Anyone with any Johnny Lightning T-Jet Chevy Vegas in any colour other than purple, I have 3 spare purple ones. Brand new and never run and complete with their display cases.

· Registered
2,537 Posts
Good one Andy!

Julian they're both red although one is a slightly darker hue as I've been sitting in a slightly uncomfortable position! I didn't know a black one existed. I'll post pics tomorrow.

· Registered
2,537 Posts
A few more duplicate bodies if anyone wants to do some swapsies.

I'm after Tomy Nascars so let me know what you have if you wish to trade.

With the Tjets I'd rather swap like for like especially if it is another colour Vega. Apart from orange which is coming from Mr Boolean.

Cheers

Gareth

· Registered
2,537 Posts
New lucky blue top Mr Hill? But with a classic F1 team emblazoned upon it. Excellent stuff!

Great video Mr Player. You looked too relaxed in the OW final. Only driver sitting down!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.