SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

· Registered
2,537 Posts
Good one Andy!

Julian they're both red although one is a slightly darker hue as I've been sitting in a slightly uncomfortable position! I didn't know a black one existed. I'll post pics tomorrow.

· Registered
2,537 Posts
A few more duplicate bodies if anyone wants to do some swapsies.

I'm after Tomy Nascars so let me know what you have if you wish to trade.

With the Tjets I'd rather swap like for like especially if it is another colour Vega. Apart from orange which is coming from Mr Boolean.

Cheers

Gareth

· Banned
8,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
The track was done last night (Friday) as John O has been roped into a Jubilee thing today for Enfield Council. So please bear in mind it was built by three guys (Dave H, bless him, came over) after each having a tough day at work.

There is nothing wrong with the layout per se, and it has Ovens-flow stamped on it, but we never had time to sort out things like the very best spot for race control and the start line. It was a case, not so much of rushing, but of keeping things moving along. As it was I think I just about got in by midnight.

I think it will be a good meeting regardless, turnout of around 15-18, and there should be some cracking racing.

· Registered
3,636 Posts
An enjoyable day's racing, I now have Gareth's Testies, one still had pubes on it!!!

It was good to see Martin and Matty

I think my SRT has improved in performance, but I may be deluding myself
but as per usual I need to find more straightline speed.

Big thanks to Lee H for driving, well done mate, the visibility was awful.

· Registered
97 Posts
Great to see everyone today.

Congrats to all the winners and also Championship winners after today's round.

My Pro win was VERY lucky. Mr P had me beat all ends up until some big time bad luck came his way. Gonna take some catching next season methinks

See you all at MBRHO! in December ( if not before
)

Mart.

· Premium Member
650 Posts
Great meeting today.

Really nice to see John O, Martin and Matty, with the latter being a very pleasant suprise.

I have to feel sorry for Andy P today as he really did have some bad luck thrown at him today.

Several were using / trying the ISU pin today. Any feedback is much appreciated. I for one was using it all morning.

Loads of close racing, and setting up for a great season finale at WHO.

Congrats to all the other winners today.

andy

· Premium Member
3,814 Posts
Well done to all the winners today, but particularly to John O, Deane and Dave H who put together a great track for us to race on.

Yeah, it was one of those days. A bit of bad luck is moderately annoying if you're having an average day (and I have a lot of those).

But having two great cars and putting myself in a position to run with Andy W in OW and Mart in Pro-mod made the bad luck particularly annoying. Apologies for freely expressing that annoyance

Looks like some good pics and video footage. And I think I have found a soundtrack to entertain both Roundheads and Cavaliers.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.