SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
847 Posts
You can deitalicise me and Craig we'll be there, Mega G's, Pro Mod(s) & Mod in hand.

Congrats Gareth well done chap
Will your misses still wanna marry you next year though when she finds out you've got someone preggers do you think?

· Registered
847 Posts
Next weekend I shall be mostly Mega G'ing (hopefully using the right chassis unlike at Marlborough!) in the morning and being a Mod in the PM with my newly painted F40 which, has to be said, is looking a little naked at present but will be clothed soon when Mr P's decals arrive from Oz

Craig will be Mega G'ing and Pro Modding with his tweeked G3

· Registered
847 Posts
A big BIG well done and congrats to Dave and Tony for everything they have achieved with this awesome track, all that hard work certainly paid dividends and you should both feel extremely proud of yourselves. Well done also to Deane for organizing another successful meet.

Highlight for me has to be Craig winning Pro, the final was a real treat to watch and to finish just 18" in front of Clive was incredible when you consider the amount of pressure Clive was putting him under, and vice versa, well done to the pair of them for a real treat on the eyeballs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.