SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
I plan to attend.

F1 - Chassis: Probably a Mega G if I have one that has a bit of pace ( Terry the Tyco will hopefully get his well deserved rest)

Nascar - Chassis: 80 percent chance it'll be a Life Like T but with that super long straight I could be tempted to go back to the Super G. I believe my Johnny Lightning Nascar Body for the Super G will soon be sporting a SCD lexan clip to hold it on as it pings off far too easily in a crash

· Registered
328 Posts
QUOTE (Gareth @ 28 Sep 2011, 09:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks mate. Another ultra Junior WHO racer!

My email just asked what the postage and customs charges were likely to be like. Although based on the news I should probably stop buying cars for a while!

Congratulations Gareth. Wedding and a Bambino on the way sounds like your going to be a busy man for sometime

See you on Wednesday.

· Registered
328 Posts
QUOTE (marctownsend @ 28 Oct 2011, 13:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Reason for the post though is these RC guys are blinking fast, Jon Cryer is the same I guess there is less to worry about with a slot car. Hard guys to beat either way.

I put it down to the R/C people have probably sniffed up so much of that I/C model car fuel that it's now in there blood (literally). We may have to do some substance testing in future by bring in a urine test. Dam i miss a good urine test!

· Registered
328 Posts
QUOTE (stonemanPJ @ 28 Oct 2011, 14:03) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Robin

You taking the Pi$$

But I do miss the smell Nitro Fuel though.

John

I won't be taking your pi$$ but if you mail it to :

Eahorc
Somewhere in Essex

Deane might carry out the necessary tests using some old F1 Tyco's (But not Terry, bless him! he's so excited about going to his new owner that he nearly jumped out of the box the other day).

· Registered
328 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 28 Oct 2011, 15:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is Terry fitted with 2011/12-legal parts now?

If he is maybe the new owner will win on Sunday!

Terry laughs in the face of these new legal parts and say he doesn't need all that fancy pants! He admits that he does sport a nice pair of double flanged shoes (rear hubs) but is otherwise as standard as the day he was moulded by his dear mother (the Tyco chassis maker model number: 1983)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.