SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will serve as the thread for Round 3 of the EAHORC 2012/13 National HO championship. A race report will appear here as well as links to Photos and result sheets, for now the thread will serve as an advert for the race.

When: October 28th - 10:00am start, practice starts at 9:00am.

Where: HO North Kent (HONK), Lordswood Industrial Estate, Gleaming Wood Drive, Chatham, Kent ME5 8RZ.

Check out eahorc.com for directions including GPS coordinates for sat-navs.

Please let me know if you plan to attend. If you know what class you will be racing PM, or which F1 chassis AM, include that too...

We need 15/16 entries to be able to use all six lanes.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is not new, it has been around for a while, but the Kent venue is the perfect place to finally use it. For one thing I have some pretty fancy things I want to do with it, and having it set up all the time down at HONK means I can test extensively before Oct 28th.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The default images on the software are pictures of our faces and cars, but the stuff I have used instead seemed more useful.

I knocked that Logo up myself very quickly, whilst waiting for Wayne to come up with something official.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Think stick with yours if you don't mind us using it. Hope will run club meets soon I am talking to venues now

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Astonishingly, I will be there. No idea on my choice of PM class as yet and I must sort out some weak glasses to help me see the far flung corners of the track first!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I shall be there unless something bad happens.

Pro Mod in the PM if it runs.

Looking forward to running with Race Coordinator if you can get it how you want it. Look out for some exciting images on the 'live(ish)' thread, probably on Friday now, from our club night this week.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Back up plan for HONK will be a GT40 SG+ in Mod but as NASCAR run as a class at HONK Club hoping the newbies will come along and ensure it runs

1 - 20 of 125 Posts