SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will serve as the thread for Round 2 of the EAHORC 2012/13 National HO championship. A race report will appear here as well as links to Photos and result sheets, for now the thread will serve as an advert for the race.

When: Sept 30th - 10:00am start, doors open 9:00am

Where: East Coast HO (ECHO), 1st Kesgrave Scout Group, Twelve acre approach, Kesgrave, Suffolk IP5 1JF

Check out eahorc.com for directions including GPS coordinates for sat-navs.There is a Tesco Metro with 10-4 Sunday opening right next door

Please let me know if you plan to attend. We need to build back some mojo.....

Pix from last time: http://photobucket.com/eahorcfeb12

·
Registered
884 Posts
Me and Craig will be there to help with the mojo building (is this some newfangled track section?)

Cheers

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

The last Kesgrave meeting struggled to get to 14 attending, and then we had that weird weather with the icy roads. I spun my Saxo twice with 100yds of the hotel, but luckily the ring road was a little better, and I got there OK. Some of the guys coming from further away arrived in the hall very wide-eyed.

We knew that the scarey weather was unusual, and that normal service would soon resume. We were also confident the dip in numbers was temporary, which proved to be right as we hit 18-20 all they way to the end of the season if I recall.

I don't have the same confidence now, prove me wrong everyone and sign up

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Dave. Now that HONK has it own scene any chance of getting some locals along to Sunday meets?

I'm thinking Keith S and Dave P in particular.

Incidentally, I will be representing HONK from now on. Only John O and his son Mike will race for LHORC from now on....

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Entry list:

1. Andy Player
2. Paul Homewood
3. Craig Homewood
4. Dave Hannington
5. Mike Dadson
6. Deane Walpole
7. Clive Harland
8. Marc Townsend
9. Julian Allard
10. Lee Henderson

·
Registered
124 Posts
I Should be there. I will check and see if my dad wants to come and maybe my brother.

I should be able to confirm by next week.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Looking forward to trying to improve after disappointing results at Round 1. Can't wait to get the Miller Light #2 NASCAR out to play again

·
Registered
648 Posts
Evening Deane, I will be attending. I also spoke to Jimbo today who said he will most likely be attending. No ICE though please....

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
What about the Whortons and Rob? Plus maybe worth posting on NSR club page see if any of them want to come down?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
As I say maybe ask NSR guys and hopefully couple extras from HONK be cool and as well couple more from WHO

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
QUOTE (asjwood @ 4 Sep 2012, 21:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I should be there unless another holiday crops up...

If you do that again, can we throw things at you?

1. Andy Player
2. Paul Homewood
3. Craig Homewood
4. Dave Hannington
5. Mike Dadson
6. Deane Walpole
7. Clive Harland
8. Marc Townsend
9. Julian Allard
10. Lee Henderson
11. Paul Rose
12. Lee Taylor
13. Al Wood
14. Andy Whorton
15. Jim Easton

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
NSR have got a meeting the same day, so I doubt if we'll get anyone from there.

Anyway I'm considering doing pro-mod in the afternoon if I can find all the bits to make a reasnoble Wizzard.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LMP1?

Paul Homewood
Mike Dadson
Lee Taylor

Pro-Mod?

Andy Player
Dave Hannington
Deane Walpole