SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 6 Sep 2012, 07:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm fairly confident on those occasions you crashed less than on the bad days.

The Don Stanley advice is solid. My aim in a final is to not be the first to crash, and when I do crash avoid crashing again until somebody else does. I also hang back in turn one on the first lap unless it is an A final, look around the room to see where the dodgy marshals are standing, lots of little things like that.

It is about a lot more than having fast cars....

Who are they then Deane

· Registered
614 Posts
Hi Diesel, I was only pulling Deanes (tooth) err I mean leg...
When I started out :HO racing I was the same, I think it is just human instinct to try and keep up with the rest of the field. The Jimbo said to me just keep it in the slot and try to have less crashes, this has partly worked!!!!

I was looking at my scores that Al placed on the SCHORC forum and i was putting in some very quick lap times at the start but the total laps were nose-diving.

Now, I will never been the quickest car on the track but my total laps are really improving in qualification, that is until I get into a final and the legs tend to fall off.

· Registered
614 Posts
Just got in, many thanks to Julian and Co for another great EAHORC track. Well done to all of the racers today and a massive congrats to all of the winners today, but my man of the day award goes to Jimbo - a quiet amazing performance. Well done. Hopefully see you all soon.

SCHORC. SCHORC, SCHORC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.