SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Possibly i'm looking for every excuse to what wrong when in fact should look in the mirror. It just frustrating when I know I got the pace to do better national results than I am at present. I mean won Tyco F1 at SCHORC, 3rd and 4th in SCHORC Super F1, 1 A final at WHO and just missing out on another 2 by couple of laps, 2nd place at HONK NASCAR also my performance with a standard Tyco at FLBT last EAHORC season, oh and also the NASCAR final at Edmo which I should of won but threw away by crashing. Just hope one day will click, fingers crossed

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Been messing about with my Mega G's today and i'm going to have one with standard guide pin in and one with ISU guide pin, so got both bases covered. I think persisting with the Mega G probably the best bet with OW. As far as my SG+ NASCAR goes I think on a larger track there will be a massively different outcome.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
9 times out of 10 I'm making my first crash of a heat/final when I'm leading and after about a minute start feeling the pressure. More I put myself in them positions more I will get use to it and just become natural and it wont faze me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.