SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
As EAHORC going to be advertised on my kart race suit for 2012 British and local championship this Tuesday marks the first race under the EAHORC banner as me and my mate Andy Horne are racing as H & H Racing in association with EAHORC. So hopefully new backing more wins.

Going to keep you all up to date with race results also pictures for next year. Just to let all you guys know and next year hoping to win a British championship and race a kart Le man 24hr and world indoor championship so hopefully the EAHORC logo will be well advertised.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the endurance race didn't go to plan we started the race 5th and by end of lap 2 were 2nd. Weather conditions were tricky with with that very fine rain stopping and starting meaning every lap the braking points and racing lines changed. Following driver changes and fuel stop we were down in 5th and on the last lap went for a pass for 4th but the kart we just passed went straight into the back of the kart and pushed us wide meaning had to settle for 5th place after 1 and 1/2 hours racing.

Sorry guys not the way I wanted to represent EAHORC but hopefully next week in local Open GP will be a different story and get on the podium.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts