SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Me please Malcolm! Can give you my £7 tomorrow as planning on heading over to Wolves to do some 3l practise.

QUOTE 2.Anyone who has never attended a Wolves Classic will be offered a place,if they register their interest and pay the entry fee of £7 by Dec 10

Should this say ever?

Coop

· Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Eddie Grice and Ralph Parker would like entries as well, I will be paying their entry fees for them tomorrow.

Car #1 is built (I inherited a D-type Auto-Union from the late Mike Perry's estate) before I start work on Car #2 as a backup does the streamliner ban include the open wheel streamliners such as the Maserati 250F Streamliner? I would be obeying the Lancia D50 rule and not putting chassis under sidetanks, in fact at the moment it would be just a body graft onto a cut-down Cartrix chassis.

Coop

· Premium Member
2,477 Posts
QUOTE Still looking forward to a week on Sunday any one else going to follow jon's lead and show pictures of their cars for this years E-B?

Alright then.

Auto-Union Type D, inherited from the collection of the late Mike Perry of Oaklands Park fame. I believe Mike has raced this before at EB and I wanted to make sure that one of his cars got a proper entry in an open meeting. Brass strip chassis with simple motor mount and green 25k Scalextric FF "Moto-GP motor". I think the bodyshell is a Tetre Rogue job. Decals were peeling off (no top coat I suspect) so I've hand-painted the shell and am currently doing it in my favoured matt-varnish-and-lots-of-ink-weathering, none of which shows up due to the camera flash!

Coop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.