SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· rob Wallader
670 Posts
Hey Owen, I thought the distressed look was from all the crashing, I didn't realise it was deliberate!
Looking good. I hope to be trading some paint with you next weekend. I was going to China this coming week, but my meetings have been put back until the 12th, so I will be there. Ive got a week to build a new car. If its not built in time, I will have to run the Maserati from last year.

Rob

· rob Wallader
670 Posts
Hi Malc,
I will have to come up Saturday, My new car went up in smoke after only a few laps. its a pitty as it was running real nice.
I did a few laps with last years car, it didnt feel as good, & I couldnt get below 9 second laps. I was going to loan this car to a friend, but I may have to use it myself. I will work on my car tonight & test it tomorrow.

Rob

· rob Wallader
670 Posts
Peter,
The chips are only available on Saturdays for racers who can do more than two laps with out crashing. You may have noticed Ive lost a stone in weight since christmas.
The Cobs & butties will still be available on a Sunday, I hope!

· rob Wallader
670 Posts
Well done to Mike T. for an excellent win, he was pushed all the way by Lewis G. I was sorry to see Robbie D come third after he was so quick in the heats. The competition was very close all the way through the finals, this is what makes it a such a great event. It was a pleasure to watch & participate in the racing today. Well done to all who attended today. It was good to see this event continue. I hope to see you all again next year if not sooner at the Lemans or Tourers later in the year.

My thanks to Malc for hosting the event & Ian for the food & drinks.

Who was the luck person who won the bottle of priceless Wolves red wine. If I was you, I wouldn't drink it. Its probably past its best & should be thrown in the bin. A bit like the Albion, sorry I meant Wolves.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.