SlotForum banner

Eastcote 24hrs

17223 Views 46 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  driver3
This years Eastcote 24hrs will take place on 8th & 9th October in Ruislip West London. There will be up to 16 teams. The track will be Ninco with 8,12 or 16 lanes depending on entries which need to be confirmed by the end of July. The cars will be Ninco and Fly Sports and GT cars. Slot.it parts are allowed, tyres will be supplied, probably Slot.it p4s. 4 to 6 drivers per team.

For full details please contact me.

Roly
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
With regards to the Penelope Pitstops, I have to say that they did brilliantly despite there best efforts in smashing the car up.

Apparently the car was affectionly nicknamed the Pink rubber car and lasted the distance, sorry Farnham.

See less See more
Hi All,

I have to say a big 'THANK YOU' to the P Pitstops and there pink mobile!.

If it were not for them I would have got some kip whilst marshalling!!!.

Fair play though, you team, great to see!

Neil (Farnham)
lessonsbreakagesWalsall
Hi Ian Here Again sorry about my previous cryptic message (operator error)

We (Wolves) had a great weekend at Eastcote 24 hour

We used all brand new parts having learn't lessons from previous year (we found used parts ie plastics become brittle and hence break)

We had minimal stops during the race (rear wing,tyres & braids)

Our car finished on borrowed time as the chassis was wearing the body was battered, but it did the job

Thanks to Simon at the Midland Model Centre (Walsall) for his support

We have tested the car again on our track this week (in the race finish condition) and it still laps within 1/10 of a second to the times it produced prior to the race

And well done to everyone who managed to stay for the complete event

Roll on next year
See less See more
hello all again, did you miss me, my stance in racing is unique
Welcome back Driver3!
Long time no hear.
Lowrider.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.