SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
Again, look at the top post from Italia Slot's news feed - 1o Gran Premio Slotcars MUMM (don't bother with the text, the pictures will do !)

But before you make lewd comments, let me explain that this was a charity event benefiting the Monza nunnery, and the captioned young ladies obviously must be novices there - not much to be said about them anyway, they didn't make the final !

Much more interestingly, did you notice that if you don't have a 3-dial electronic controller in Italy, you're a nobody ?

Beppe

·
John Roche
4,202 Posts
Some of those pictures were interesting. I didn't notice anything about slot cars though

John

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Slot cars? I didn`t see any!
It`s not fair I tell you. You get better weather and better food as well. They may have been novices but I reckon they could teach me a thing or too
Sigh...eating my heart out? Oh yes,very slowly with a big wooden spoon.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Did anyone else notice the young blonde lady's belt buckle? "I love beer" it says. At least I know what to buy her

Mark.

·
Registered
773 Posts
...nobody recognized that Alex Wurz and Marc Gene have been racing there?

That's more interesting to me than the nice blonde italina women - have one at home

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Maurizio,

but SF's learned members already know about her - although, instead of Spanish, her origin was incorrectly stated as one Danish Offelia (sent there for one marhaling mistake too many) - must be the usual Scalextric/SCX mix-up

And, I suppose you don't know about Donna Ferentes ....

Ciao

Beppe

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Edo,

correct about them being MB, but I haven't seen them yet this far South - and I don't race anyway !

See you in Egg

Beppe

·
Vendor
2,940 Posts
No Beppe, I do not know Donna Ferentes - I only remember 'Timeo Danaos et DONA FERENTES' :). Or maybe you don't like Greek Women??? :)

Back to Slot: yes I use the MB controller; credit must go to the designer as well, Antonio Savatteri of Sciacca, Sicily - so yes, it comes from farther south than Beppe's home (Rome)

Maurizio

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Hi Edo

The Slot Wiz is an excellent controller which is suitable for racing all cars from Scalextric to Eurosport. It features a modular construction, with a separate plug in power module and adjustable resistor module.

For more details, see here.

Kind regards

Russell

1 - 20 of 21 Posts