SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew the money had gone through the roof in F1, but I didn't realize it was this good. Not bad for an ex motorcycle racer and manager. His daughters must REALLY love him.. they should.

Tamara and Petra buy some property

It appears that the young ladies favor their mother, which is a good thing judging from the photos I've seen of Bernie.

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Thought you would enjoy this, Mark:-

£50,000 diamond earrings, a Rolex and a £25,000 bracelet: Tamara Ecclestone does beach bling as she soaks up Dubai sun

No one can accuse Tamara Ecclestone of dressing down… not even for the beach.

While most women wouldn't even think of wearing jewellery at the seaside, the billionaire's daughter was dripping in £100,000 of bling.

The 27-year-old socialite was soaking up the sun in Dubai.

It is her second trip in 12 months to the resort favoured by the rich and famous, having visited in April with her stockbroker boyfriend Omar Khyami, 37.

Opting for an alligator skin print Melissa Odabash bikini, Miss Ecclestone appeared to have no need for any of the Ultimo push-up bras she has recently been advertising.

But she appeared to have found it impossible to separate herself from her gems, including two gold bracelets, a large sparkling ring, diamond earrings and a Rolex watch.

Miss Ecclestone was sporting diamond stud earrings worth around £50,000, her diamond-encrusted gold Cartier love bracelet is said to be worth £25,000 alone and the diamond stud earrings around
£50,000.

Arriving back in London yesterday morning, she vented her frustration at getting caught up in road jams.

'Worst traffic ever from Heathrow… want to go back to Dubai!' she wrote on Twitter.

Shall I pass on your regards if I see her in Monaco next weekend?

Kind regards,

Russell

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
QUOTE (Russell Sheldon @ 19 May 2012, 16:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>... Miss Ecclestone appeared to have no need for any of the Ultimo push-up bras she has recently been advertising.
They don't look natural.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
You don't here much about his eldest daughter though!

Might be something to do with him leaving her mother and not going near her for over 20 years.

·
David J
3,182 Posts
QUOTE (Russell Sheldon @ 19 May 2012, 07:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Miss Ecclestone was sporting diamond stud earrings worth around £50,000, her diamond-encrusted gold Cartier love bracelet is said to be worth £25,000 alone and the diamond stud earrings around £50,000.
Yeah but how much did the jubblies cost her?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Russell Sheldon @ 19 May 2012, 00:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thought you would enjoy this, Mark:-

Shall I pass on your regards if I see her in Monaco next weekend?

Kind regards,

Russell

Russell, Yes. I did enjoy that, and yes, please do.

Cheers,

·
redstar
1,575 Posts
Its a shame this goes on while millions suffer from what this class does.We get caught up in their life styes,wealth,etc & wonder why we have to pay for the mess they have made of the world. I think this excess wealth is immoral while others work every day of their lives 8-10 hours a day receiving barley a living wage. Anyway,sorry, but my blood boils when i see this type of flaunting of waste. Bernard

·
David H
3,724 Posts
QUOTE (SAMPSON @ 25 May 2012, 22:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its a shame this goes on while millions suffer from what this class does.
I think this excess wealth is immoral while others work every day of their lives 8-10 hours a day receiving barley a living wage.

So what does "this class" do that causes such harm? They spend their vast wealth on services and products and their money finds its way into our pockets. The average standard of living now is many times better than it was a few generations ago, even for the poorest, so your only real gripe is that they have more than you and you think the differential isn't fair. What do you suggest is a fair amount? Twice your annual wage? Four times? Twenty?

There are millions elsewhere in the world who could look at you, with your home and computer and internet connection and time to waste enjoying slot cars, all affordable on "barely a living wage", and could quite easily hate you too for being wasteful and enjoying "excess wealth". They don't, though. Instead they work hard and aspire to better things, to be like you or, heaven forbid, perhaps even wealthier. A few might even subsequently benefit from inherited wealth, but so what. How does that harm you?

And if you think that the average worker working just 8-10 hours a day works harder than your average billionaire, you're living in a dream world. Read a few biographies or study the lives of the wealth creators (minus the envy and class hatred) and you might just surprise yourself.

Anyway, sorry, but my blood boils when I see this type of hatred of those who have plenty by people who also have plenty.

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
Hey babe .............. take a walk on the wild side

1 - 13 of 13 Posts