All the best Rollover.
View attachment 583
View attachment 584
Its Scalextric sport.

Its not the most used track in the world
Thinking may up-grade to Sport digital, Is it worth the effort

Thinking it may make the racing a little more enjoyable

Thanks for any ideas.
(i must get some more shelfs up soon for my cars, seems a pity they are just stacked in the corner).

·
Paul Charlton
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers thanks for the advice,
guess I know what i'll be spending my christmas money on

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Rollover,

I know EdgeRaceway quite well having raced Ninco Mini's on it a few times! Its a good demanding layout.
...I'm not sure about digital though. If i had the space I would go for Carrera digital because you can over take on the straights and its not noisy and uneven like SCX!
Hopefully see you in the new year.
Rich

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Rich,
I saw something that indicated that Scaley were going to do an LC on the straight... have a look at the thread about the BBC article - there's a pic on there i think

·
Registered
69 Posts
thanks Carge just saw it on the BBC article. That makes the lane change thing on scaley sport so much better for me. Im still not 100% on digital however. Paul B has it set up but it seems better with mags

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hi Rich,
Have to admit to being something of a Luddite - not even looked at Digital - not used my 60ft Classic in the loft in years... something about racing on nice flat wood

Wishing you and yours all the best for NY and 2006!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.