SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
redstar
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,heres some very rare track and controllers by the Danish company DMI or Elmodan. They made 2 sets. The first set had 2 diecast 1/32nd scale VWs,I think it was made in the late 1950s. The 2nd set ,made around 1962 had 1/32nd scale plastic Maseratis in it . The track and weird controllers stayed the same.I just got in a complete track(8 curves,9 straights,1 hookup track,3 sets of wires,1 plastic terminal connector,and 2 steering wheel type controllers). Well,I dont have any of the cars,but they are very hard to find,and when I had the opportunity to get a complete oval track I had to take it. After all I may only come across the cars without the set,and the track is just as hard to get. If anyone can help me get the sets or cars I would be very grateful.
Perhaps our Danish members could help me,Thanks,Bernard. bernardsslotcarmuseum.com

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hi, here are some pictures of the Elmodan Maserati

This car came to me in this condition. Probably the two halves of the body come from different cars. Not sure if the black paint in the cockpit is original. The car is very well engeeniered, with a brass u-bracket ensuring a good gear mesh and a neat ackermann steering.

Cheers,

Eduardo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.