SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Excellent video - if that's just playing around I'm looking forward to the next offerings. How many frames/sec was it filmed at, if that's the right terminology. Can you make it full screen or is that Youtube's influence.
Poor old Pioneer though - if I do that with mine, bits fall off like the front or rear end. In fact I only have to clip a fence to lose something.

It's a coincidence but in the Pit Lane I posted an old Ninco Raid slo-mo video which I've just come across - might give you some more ideas.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Mr Flippant.. The Slo-mo crashes video looks great, well done..

Like Chapman, could you please tell us the camera you have used (and any computer software used, if any) as the results look excellent.

I have a Casio EX-FH20 Exilim, with slo-mo options, and like yourself, playing around with it at the moment, but no way as good as yours.

All the best.. Martin.

·
Greg Gaub
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for missing the replies, guys.
The camera was a Nikon 1 compact DSLR camera. Alas, it was a master of no trades, except maybe the slo-mo stuff. I returned it shortly after these were filmed.
I've since picked up a PanasonicDMC-ZS19 and it works well in most everything I do. My latest video uses it for all the slo mo (low res, unfortunately), and most of the full speed video. It has a lot of great features and I like it a lot. It's not 100% perfect in every way, but I don't think any camera is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts