SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can you tell me more about racing in the UK or in Europe please.
What is the most come classes and tracks that you race on there?
If someone wanted to race in the UK or Europe when one is there what do we need to know coming from the US?
Is there a racing association that over sees racing. Do you race NSR, SCALEXTRIC or NINCO cars and on what kind of track NINCO or SCALEXTIC??
Thanks for any and all help on this topic and I hope to race next time im overseas. Oh Yes is there one country that has better racing then the other? Yes I know I just opened something I might not of asked.
thanks again.

Mitcho

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Hi Mitcho
ISRA rules http://www.isra-slot.com/ are used in USA and most of Europe. The UK has its own rules, some classes are very similar to ISRA plus several other classes.
If you want to go quicker than that, wing car racing runs to similar rules in USA and Europe.
All this is on wooden tracks.

There are also quite a lot of clubs running various brands of plastic track, including NINCO and SCALEXTIC
There is much less standardisation of rules in these sorts of clubs.

If you are thinking of looking up some clubs or raceways on a visit, its best to contact them first to find out what classes they run and when they meet.

Is there one country that has better racing then the other?
Doubt if you'll get an objective answer to that question. Lots of guys will tell you their country is best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts