SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi all, sorry for my late reply but I was abroad for a family holiday which was well deserved after all the time I spent preparing for the race. This year's ESDU edition was one of the best races I've ever been to from all aspects. The race place is an eden full of different tracks and to top it all a very well built/set and powered drag track was the best achievment for this place. Again to have a great racing place it is not possible without having a great owner and crew, a great well done goes to Erich and Peter for organizing and hosting this race, also to top it all up again a very well done really deserved for the great ladies that prepared us good food for helping us keep focused throughout the whole race. Last and not least another well done goes to Ramon and Marc for directing the race with dedication and patience. Another big thanks goes also to all participants and all who helped to solve any problems that arised.. Looking forward to race again on this superb track and a very friendly atmosphere.

Best regards
Vince.

P.S. A very well deserved well done is to be said to Thomas Trantura who built and set the track.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts