SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Anymore info? Ill be there but prob wont have much time, if any to have a go at this

1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ed,
Please see attached photo's from the previous event we were at, the Superstars meeting in May. We will be based in the Paddock Suite in the centre of the paddock with the organisers of the event, and anyone can have a race for 2 minutes to try and set the most laps for £1. The winner at the end of the day will get free tickets to the next Donington Park meeting.

Cheers
Nick

1,488 Posts
With thanks to Alan Bullock, James Mellor, Phil Rees and Liam Smith we set up our ten lane replica of the Donington Park club track tonight in the Paddock Suite in the heart of Donington Park's paddock, ready for Sunday.

Once the track was up and running we were able to take in the sites of the pits and paddock, the forecast is good for Sunday so we are hoping for a good crowd.

Cheers
Nick

1,488 Posts
With thanks to Amy Blake, Lucas Blake, Oscar Blake, Ryan Blake, Alan Bullock, James Mellor, Phil Rees and Liam Smith DHORC ran a successful day at a sun blessed Donington Park today

The European Le Mans race started at 1155 so we halted slot car track proceedings for five minutes to watch the opening laps.

Harry Lyndley took top honours for the Juniors…….

…….with Ed Fahey, fellow SlotForum Member who replied to this thread above setting the Adult record, which was never beaten, early in the morning. Congrats Ed

Thanks again to the team, looking cool in their new DHORC shirts

Cheers
Nick

·
Registered
335 Posts
QUOTE (DERBY (UK) HO RACING CLUB @ 15 Jul 2012, 20:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Harry Lyndley took top honours for the Juniors&#8230;&#8230;.

&#8230;&#8230;.with Ed Fahey, fellow SlotForum Member who replied to this thread above setting the Adult record, which was never beaten, early in the morning. Congrats Ed

Thanks Nick, I think the last time I raced HO cars was about 20 years ago with my cousins Aurora AFX set... I also insisted yesterday that whoever got 2nd in the adult class took the prize, to make things a bit fairer!

What I was doing for the weekend - http://www.motorsport.com/lms/photos/main-...l=a&e=44644 / http://www.motorsport.com/lms/news/six-hou...for-oak-racing/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts