SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear slot car manufacturers product planers,

As the New Year dawns and you prepare to show the world your exciting new models at the imminent Toy Fairs, please jot down these few ideas for 2006.

Nice cars, lots of liveries, not a series/time period currently covered - you know it makes sense.

·
Registered
543 Posts
My question for FLY is 'why make two cars, BMW 320i and Alfa 156, that do race each other so incomaptible on the track?'.
guess it's progress.

·
Registered
51 Posts
ohhhh, yeahhhh.

Why stop at the ETTC. There are so many Group A tourers from the late 80's that would be worthy

Ford Sierra Cossy
Volvo 240T
Alfa GTV6
Mitsubishi Starion
Nissan Skyline
Ford Mustang

That truely was a great era of touring car racing. Shame the GTR had to kill it....

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Rrrr...

Give me one of those beemers please! Gimme gimme gimme...

156 and 320 incompatible? I have two 320s and two 156s... wel they do their laps in only thousands of a second from eachother...

gunther

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
This is not bad, but rather pricey at € 107.00!

Kind regards

Russell

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi Scott,
There sure are heaps of nice cars from all periods of motor sport that I for one would dash out and buy, too many to count in fact, One I would dearly like to see is a good model of the Jim Clark Lotus Cortina! or what about a model of the Brabham tuned Vauxhall Firenza! the list would break my bank account.

As it is we must be content with the superb models we are already getting, lets face it, if all our wants hit the production line over the next five years, what would we have to look forward to after that.

Also, rest assured, there are plenty of smart kids out there and I feel that in the next couple of years we will approach the hey day of resin casting and low volume, low cost injection moulding.

As it is already, I might need to get an evening job just to keep up with the hobby!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts