SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Folks, exclusive for you the actual sample of the 1/32 DSCF-Volvo - based on this years 24h-winner in it's class and total 10th of 24h-Nuerburgring

This car still might be ordered here
This is a zero-margin project from slotters for slotters!
ENJOY!
Production starts next week - deliveries following incoming orders - and already 164 of 200 cars sold!

more shots:

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Looking good!

I will pick mine up next week then !

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...yep, it's the BMW-chassis - all technical parts are from NINCO - but own resine body, interior, photo-etched parts and decals...

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
and this is what it will look like when finished...

Nice huh?

NB: Fahrt raining - It has a 'dump on demand' catalyser

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...more details of this car - the decal sheet - size A5, allows 2 different versions, screen-printed in 8 colours plus clear coat (place-holder for this is the dark orange)

Some paper-stickers applied to test the dimensions - these are the first shots, final decals are of much better quality! Not all signs applied!

Swiss will inform you about the first test drive - but as a pre-information - the modification of the Ninco-BMW-chassis just needed 2 minutes and a scissor....
Adjustment of correct body-float is key-factor to get a fast car - performance is minimum on BMW-level!
Look for the details - drive is in correct position! Deep and far away from the wind-screen

Details like steering wheel, cage, seat, lights, radiator grill, whipers, filler caps are not added - but are supplied with the kit.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More information about the VOLVO-project

This is an actual picture of the painted kit,

this is the unpainted...

...the accessories...

the interieur..
Mark, John "iceman" (who alredy got his car), Allan "Swiss" and myself have already ordered this car - which is still available in small quantities - and teh first one is actually on ebay for sale - more expensive than a new one

Would be great to have some feedback from your slotforum-members - this is teh firs car I'm producing and any suggestion is welcome!

·
Registered
274 Posts
everyone,
Thomas has done a beautiful job on this kit.The resin casting is wonderful,the mounting posts are predrilled to accept the mounting screws.The photo etched parts are a very nice touch.The waterslide decals are of very high quality.
I am looking forward to finishing this kit!!

Thank you Thomas,

John "Iceman" MacKenzie

PS Looking forward to your next project!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@ John - is it possible for you to place some pictures of your car here? Including in-process pictures so people are able to see how has to be done?
Still few of these kits are available...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts