3,088 Posts

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Don't you mean Christian Halliwell? :p

Smile Hairstyle Dress shirt Bow tie Style

I think we know who wears the trousers.

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Just read there's some legal aka money wrangle between NDV and a Dutch guy who reportedly loaned him 250,000 dollars in 2018 to further his Motorsport career.
Apparently the loan was null and void if he wasn't an F1 driver in 2022.
Seem to remember him being a test and stand in driver last year, so now the Dutch guy is claiming half of NDVs 2023 salary.

· Registered
1,738 Posts

· Registered
17,272 Posts
Rarely one to shy away from a practical joke, I note with mild amusement that Alesi was up before the beaks recently. He ignited a very powerful firework at a private family party, and incurred the wrath of Plod. He was found not guilty.

· Premium Member
562 Posts
Better make a list of who is not interested in F1 these days, the list would surely be shorter.

Saoudi Arabia is interested as well for the package and offered $20 Billion to Liberty Media, who said no.
This is sport washing at it best, I hope that the teams will pull out when it happens since the bid will be increased till “no” is no longer an answer.

· Registered
17,272 Posts
Do you chaps envisage losing interest in Eff 1 one day? I confess to an interest that is no longer what it might be, and for a variety of reasons. I've never regarded Eff1 as pillar and pinnacle, but frequently perceive it these days as a calculated pastime for children who've lived just long enough to be considered as borderline adults.

5281 - 5300 of 5351 Posts