SlotForum banner
5301 - 5320 of 5351 Posts

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Do you chaps envisage losing interest in Eff 1 one day? I confess to an interest that is no longer what it might be, and for a variety of reasons. I've never regarded Eff1 as pillar and pinnacle, but frequently perceive it these days as a calculated pastime for children who've lived just long enough to be considered as borderline adults.

If I'm honest I lost interest in Formula effing One a good while back. 🥴

it's been up its own backside for some time. :poop:(n)

I get sick to the back teeth of hearing, " Formula One is the pinnacle of motorsport " 🤑

· Kevs Racing Bits
6,155 Posts
I get sick to the back teeth of hearing, " Formula One is the pinnacle of motorsport " 🤑
  • Pinnacle in costs to join the circus
  • Pinnacle in driver salary
  • Pinnacle in costs to watch
  • Pinnacle in race budgets
  • Pinnacle in distance the teams travel in a season
  • Pinnacle in 🐂💩

· Premium Member
3,088 Posts
Rumblings of Leclerc to Merc and Llando to Ferrari, sounds plausible.
Ferrari has been the graveyard for many F1 drivers, why would Lando bury his career while he is very much in the ascendant? Unless he wants a nice red car and race suit, oh and the money too!

Reactions: HiFi and Trisha

· Registered
3,270 Posts
Ferrari has been the graveyard for many F1 drivers, why would Lando bury his career while he is very much in the ascendant? Unless he wants a nice red car and race suit, oh and the money too!
It is my belief that all drivers wish to one day drive for Ferarri. As you say it is the red suit. Like the Red Arrows.:unsure:

Reactions: longdog

· Premium Member
5,699 Posts
Well you’re not going to do much about driving standards unless you’ve got a time machine and can encourage Senna not to behave in the way that he did. The FIA did too little and now he’s the inspiration for each passing generation.

But general driving standards aside, right now Ferrari seems to have a pair of Portagos when they need a Moss or a Fangio up front.

Although given the chaotic management in place this year, it could well be a miracle if they manage to collect the wooden spoon.

· Kevs Racing Bits
6,155 Posts
Johnny Herbert and Paul di Resta no longer part of the SkyF1 team...apparently not to be replaced.

Johnny Herbert was one of the reasons I liked SkyF1 coverage

5301 - 5320 of 5351 Posts