SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Fan-bloody-tactic

I lve the slow motion, and who do we write to to leave the track as it is. That would make F1 interesting!!!!!

·
Kitbasher
4,372 Posts
If I was you I would not hold my breath for the US grand Prix happening in 2012, but I have some vintage F1 cars that would be fun on SlotRally 2012!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Excellent bit of promo film.. Thank you for posting it..

The Texas track, would make a great "Rally Cross" track just as it is.

Looks like DC had a lot of fun making it

All the best.. Martin.

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Redbull did something similar a few years ago to tie up their WRC and F1 sponsorship - with an F1 car on a stage, but i think it was only static.

Great film, kept me watching until the end.

·
Phil Clayton
889 Posts
Nice bit of film. I'd love to know how they set the car up to cope with the off-road stuff as well as the run down the blacktop.
Ever since Mark Higgins' run around the IoM TT course in a production Subaru, the bikers have been saying that the 'mountain course' would be too rough for an F1 car..........oh dear.

·
Registered
730 Posts
QUOTE (tifosi @ 22 Sep 2011, 23:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I was you I would not hold my breath for the US grand Prix happening in 2012, but I have some vintage F1 cars that would be fun on SlotRally 2012!

Thanks for sharing!

Interesting, what do you know?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.