SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,878 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I think car parking is free. It is at most races.

My favourite place to be when the cars first come out on Friday is the inside of Parabolica. You'll find plenty of tifosi camped out in the bushes, great atmosphere and original tribunes that will be 90 years old next year. Then you hear the sound of the first engine coming out of the pits, listen to it going around the lap and then howling through the trees before it bursts into view about as close as you'll ever get to an F1 car when taking the apex of that old corner. Sheer chuffing magic.

There aren't really any poor places to watch, and even though I'm never one for sitting on the start/finish straight even that's got a bit more about it at Monza. Just make sure you get everywhere and drink it all in because it's unique. I love the woodsmoke rising from the campsites, the sound of the Carabinieri Huey chugging away overhead, the ancient paddock buildings nestling safely away from the modern F1 paddock... F1 may be a cynical place and many of the great venues butchered, but there's still magic enough in the Villa Reale. Enjoy!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts