SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
423 Posts
I love making replicas of F1 tracks (and pretty much anything else besides) that fit into tight spaces. How big a space do you have? Mine have to fit into what is effectively an 8x8 space in the middle of my room. Amongst others, I do: Interlagos, Imola, Hockenheim, Hungaroring, Monza, Brands Hatch, Monaco (though that pushes the space confines a bit), Anderstorpp, Laguna Seca, Long Beach, Vancouver, Nurburgring, Osterreichring, Estoril and Fuji.

With the addition of a few extra corners, you should be able to do any of them with your set up.

Fuji is probably my favourite, mainly because of the long straight and the mix of corners. The Osterreichring is very good also, there is not one place where you roll in to a total stop - it's just a case of how late do you dare go before gently lifting. Fun stuff!

If you want to do Monza though, I can post the track plan for that for you?

And welcome to the forum!

· Registered
423 Posts
I'll dig out my Monza track plan later this evening and post that up for you.

And from experience, Suzuka and Catalunya are very difficult to do justice to in an 8x8-10x10 space! They are more rectangular shaped, and so any attempt to do them ends up looking out way of proportion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.