SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This is my first post on this board. I restarted in slot cars six months ago with a new scalex set but I find more appeal in vintage beauties (vintage...like me !!).
Anyway, there's a guy in my french city who is asking 150 Euros for a used but complete Faller 1:24 set with 2 cars, controllers and a big eight track. Packaging is not new but complete.
My questions would be about the real price that could be asked for that set and i'd welcomed any technical precision on 1/24 Faller sets. I knew HO Fallers but not 1/24.

Cars are Ferrari P2 and Lola T70 spyder.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
773 Posts
...it's depending on the condition of the cars - if they look well - -no breaks etc. the price is ok - and if you won't buy them, I'll take these big cars

Faller Club has been one of the rivals of Carrera in clubracing end of the sixties - but stopped production of club-cars and racing tracks early. Track is nice - -but hard to get mor track! Decide by yourself - and for the value of the cars, try Phil Smith - his homepage - he has a lot of experience with vintage cars.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Thomas.
Won't see the guy until friday. If I have some news, you could check your PM's to discuss about that...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts