SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,084 Posts
Hi Gareth.
I second Matt's plea for brakes on all stages, please. If clubs choose to run in the 19th centuary without brakes, so be it...but not in a national championship!
If Cherwell 1 was the horror with the 'dead strip' (actually a full double dead section!) then I suffered on that one as well.
The other Cherwell, was as nice a stage as any in the rally, full marks for that one.
Regards Bill.

· Registered
4,084 Posts
Gareth.
There is a good case for you to set up a usefull S/F 'Poll'.
Ask all registerd SRGB drivers to respond to this question;
Do you want SRGB rounds to have;
Option 1. all stages wired with brakes.
Option 2. all stages without brakes.
Option 3 some without brakes (state how many)
My bet is if you get 40 + of the registered drivers to answer, a vast majority will go for option 1!
Regards Bill.

· Registered
4,084 Posts
Hi guys.
To put some context into this debate.
Gareth makes the call as to which model goes in what class. The 'Classic' class is a 'slow' class, there for reasonable 'Scale' models of cars that rallied in the Pre 80's period. The 80's class is a much 'quicker' class look at some of the overall Rally times for the eighties models! It's Gareth's call but IMHO the Team Slot Renault 5 should be in 80's..its a dreadfull out of scale monster that should have no place in Classic.
Cheers Bill.

· Registered
4,084 Posts
Hi Gareth.
Slight worry over the cryptic 'with/without' brakes!
Just how many of the nine stages, have we got to look out for 'non brake'!
I need to know if its worth installing an SCX RX 25k motor in the NSR 997!
Cheers Bill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.