SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone aware of any company who makes or has made a model (even just a resin shell will do) of the Ferrari 246 Dino GT?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nooooooooooooooo.......

10 months after posting this topic I find this.... and its out of production.....

Traffic Modelcars

BTW.... Can we have a smilie hitting its head against a brick wall....

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
There is a 1/32 die-cast of the Dino. Last time I was in Italy they were stacked up in every motorway service station. Nice little 1/32 jobs, I would have bought some more if I didn't have enough already. Perhaps Otello or another of our Italian members could help out.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
If you want the Traffic Modelcars Dino, Ask them to reproduce it again. I'm sure that they will if enough people are interested.

·
Jim Moyes
5,016 Posts
There is one finishing tonight on Ebay!Dino 246

Mr.M

PS Apologies if you were already the high bidder and I have just alerted hundreds of others to it!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
OK I know its not a 246, but one of the prettiest slot cars ever produced is the Carrera Dino 206 Spyder. I haven't seen one for ages now, but they do exist and could be classified as an art form in my opinion.

Strombecker also made a Dino 206 back in the 1960's, not as good as the Carrera car, but can be found fairly easily, especially in the USA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts