SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced any problems with the rear axles of the above cars? Even if you have posted this info elsewhere, please post it again here so I can collect all the info together for Fly.

Thanks,

Aaron

· Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorry, but due to the health and safety regulations regarding hammers and the appropriate use of such I am not qualified to accurately comment on hammer usage in a thread such as this. One has to consider the power to weight ratio against the angle of dangle and it becomes far too technical for me.

for more information I suggest you read 'Great Hammer Users Of the World' by Timmy Mallet.

Aaron

· Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmmm. You may be on to something there Jonny. I cannot see the manufacturers doing anything to be totally honest, but there may be a place for a leaflet that the retailers could give out with their cars. For the cost of an A4 photocopy, this would be great customer service. Do any of you retailers out there do this at the moment?

Aaron

· Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE A nice idea that Fly, rather than the dealers, might also consider 'for the cost of a photocopy'.

There are many slot car manufacturers, and so there is no reason why Fly should be the only ones to adopt this policy, especially since different cars may need different instructions. I believe that this is a dealer product - after all, every dealer wants his or her customers to buy from them again, so why not make a general sheet up to give away with each slot car purchase?

I have an idea - see another thread entitled 'Hints & Tips Sheet'.....

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.