SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Heya Squeezie,

Lescars.com

This is the Belgian Distributor for Fly and contains THE most up to date and complete listing of all Fly cars released. In addition each listing is seperated into car marque with the Limited Eds seperated clearly in their own section.

Should give you the answer you need mate.

A quick look seems to show number 7 produced as Ronnie Petersons car in Flys famous driver series, so a Limited Ed boxed version with no driver inside the car but a figure of Ronnie standing by it.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT !!!!

Easy to fit a driver in too !

I have one - want a big pic or screensaver pic?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Fly reference W04 - now out of stock but some of the bigger dealers may be able to help you with this one.

Aaron

·
Registered
549 Posts

QUOTE how can you drive a car without a little man in it anyhow?

'Little men' available seperately from Fly, part number 79054 Classic Drivers. RRP is £4.00 for a pack of two drivers.

Aaron

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Swiss is right - You gotta have it !!

I'm not sure how easy it will be to get one, being a Ferrari and Ronnie Peterson. I have every racing version livery of the Fly 512, ranging from the S to the CL. Including all the decal variants as well. In total there are 21 to-date to collect (18 red, 3 yellow).
All together in a cabinet looks very impressive.

M

·
Registered
549 Posts
If you are looking for one of these, Millstream Raceway at Ringwood in Hampshire have them in stock and you can reach them on 01425 489939

Aaron

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Aaron,

My apologies , just got back from marrying off younger cousin to what we now call the Danish Pastry. man he had soft hands and I'm guessing all those medals he got out of a breakfast cereal box??

OK so if I'm dialling England, its 001144 and then which one do I leave out again???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts