SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Anthony Bartlett
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

My latest project is a 612 Can Am. This is a RMS body that I am building up. I do have all the parts for this car (from old parts in my scrap boxes).

What I am looking for is a shop/supplier for the wide wheels, tyres and Ferrari inserts that will fit - 1/32nd scale.

Help appreciated

· Anthony Bartlett
4,010 Posts
Pete- thanks!!

Thought I would take another pic to show what I am looking for:

Wheels on front (on the chassis) are from patto's. Never used them before so have no clue how they work. Tyres are rubber.

Next in line are similar size to ones you put in your link (these are Maxi Models - BWA are similar in size) , with the last set being the biggest vintage set I have. So Really looking for the big ones as the Can AM tyres were huge

Image with body popped on for comparison.....

· Anthony Bartlett
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Russell - thanks for the compliment! Especially as I have a long way to go yet on this car ..... yup I love this era of cars (matches my age) - so have quite a few I will be building in next few months, including 3 variations of this car!! (it is a shame that the links for your can Am thread have gone - would have loved to print those specs)

thanks for all the tips on wheels from everyone - appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.